- Minimum in-stock order is one case. No less than minimum available. Orders must be in multiples of case quantities.
- Imprinted or custom orders are subject to over-runs or under-runs.
- Orders placed for future delivery are subject to prevailing prices at the time of shipment.
- Pries and lead times are subject to change without notice.
- There may be a slight variation of product and/or imprint color from
order to order.
- Cancellation charges will be billed for any work performed on orders that are subsequently cancelled.
- Multiple color imprints must be reviewed before acceptance.
Request a quotation when ordering substantially larger quantities than those listed in the price list or when special sizes or colors are required.
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE
If it is necessary to return merchandise, contact our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without a return goods
authorization number. There will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. No credit will be honored after 30 days from receipt of order.
- Non-printed in-stock orders will be shipped within 48 hours.
- Delivery on custom and imprinted orders may vary seasonally. Please consult our customer service department for lead times.
- Normal production is IO to 15 days from proof approval.
- Ship date is scheduled after final approvals.
- A rush charge will be applied to work that must be shipped in less than 10 working days providing it can be fit into the production schedule.
- Must have camera-ready art to size and waive proof.
- Must authorize air freight if necessary.
- Credit must be established and in good standing. New accounts must prepay.
- One proof will be submitted for all new printed orders.
- If proof has not been returned within 30 days, the order will be cancelled.
The customer will be charged any art and preparation charges.
- E-mailed artwork should be supplied. lf art or preparation is provided by us, it will be billed at $50.00(g) per hour, $25.00(g) mmunum.
- Orders are not scheduled for production until final proof approval is received.
- Paper proofs only, no pre-production proofs.
Print/bot stamp charges cover one color on one side. Double the p,int/ hot stamp charge for each additional color and side, unless indicated differently.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices on machine run plastics are per each with less than 25% ink coverage. For heavy ink coverage there is an up-charge of 25%.
All orders shipped F.O.B unless quoted differently.
1. Plate charges are based on print method. See individual product pages for plate costs.
2. Plates may wear out over a period of time and may need replacement; replacement charges will be billed at cost.
3. Screens used for silk screening are not reusable. Silk screen charges will apply to all new and repeat orders.