DIGITAL ARTWORK FORMATS
All files must be created in approved professional graphics software. Files saved without vector data or from unapproved software are not considered Production Ready Artwork.
Accepted formats include:
• AI (Adobe Illustrator)
Note: All fonts MUST be saved as outlines in all formats.
• PDF (at final imprint size)
• TIFF (at final imprint size)
UNACCEPTABLE formats for electronic art
• Scans of logo, or business card
• Page layout files (Quark, PageMaker, InDesign)
- Plate charges are based on print method. See individual product pages for plate costs.
- Plates may wear out over a period of time and may need replacement; replacement charges will be billed at cost.
- Screens used for silk screening are not reusable. Silk screen charges will apply to all new and repeat orders.